What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC newsletter - July 2007

Hi All,

The second issue of our newsletter Drummondii has been uploaded to our website. You can download it here:

http://nasarracenia.org/newsletter/newsletterJULY07.pdf

This slightly shorter issue features more board member intros, an article about our field survey form, auction results, and some cool pictures.

Comments, questions, or feedback always welcome.

Noah Elhardt
Director of PR & Education
North American Sarracenia Conservancy

No idea if I'm right or wrong but shouldn't this be in the NASC section...?

I figured I'd post it here so more people see it. Mods: feel free to move it if you want to.

Noah

Are you NASC people trying to kill me? I almost passed out with the sight of the S. flava on the first page! Such unique, dark beauty! You're assassination attempt almost worked, my friends!

This, my friends, is what NASC is about. Preserving Sarracenia so that such beautiful diversity can live on and proliferate.

Realistically, there's more exposure in the general forum. Furthermore, there's info here for more than just NASC folks- check it out!

Edit:

Are you NASC people trying to kill me? I almost passed out with the sight of the S. flava on the first page! Such unique, dark beauty! You're assassination attempt almost worked, my friends!

A big thanks again to Forbes for letting us use his stunning picture! :)

Great newsletter! Very nice "Letter from the Editor," Noah. I especially like the bios.

xvart.

That photo of Forbes is fantastic, isn't it? *drool*

Thank you to Noah for another great newsletter. :)

Back