What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nasc chat

So, what was discussed last night? And where are we at present? Information needs to flow freely here so that all know every step. Feedback?

Copper mentioned sending out minutes. That was a 2 hour plus meeting and a lot of ground was covered so I suspect it will take her at least a week to get everything together to send out. That will be a daunting task.

Laura, This whole thing is a daunting task. It is one thing to have the idea of this conservancy (me), and another thing to give it life and make it work (Copper). It will take all of us to do this, and I am pleased to have some of the finest folks I ever met as a part of it. We have a responsibility to make sure that information is on a free flow so that all know where we are at, and what is coming up next. Lack of information and answers can kill an idea, quick, and should be avoided at all costs.

In short, we adopted a set of bylaws (set #2), added a section concerning investments (7.04 from set #1) while deciding to table a section concerning liability for the time being, accepted the four main executive positions (pres, vice, secretary, treasurer) and added another one (Office of Conservancy). We also officially adopted the Mission Statement as it currently stands and moved to put a vote up for the logo competition.

Eight members attended and there was a good amount of discussion. Copper presided.

So as things stand we are an organization with a set of bylaws, five executive positions (more to be added later on), and a mission statement.

Correct me someone if I missed of fudged anything.

Nope, nice, quick job

Back