What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Auction Rules Brief

I'm offering up some nice Pings and a rooted cutting with 6" diameter leaves and 1" pitcher of N. ampullaria Hot Lips.

As well as a few other goodies on behalf of an anonymous donor. Hmmm... P. gypsicola... D. 'Carbarup', S. 'Copper Lid' (S. flava var. cuprea).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ April 29 2005,10:15)]I'm offering up some nice Pings and a rooted cutting with 6" diameter leaves and 1" pitcher of N. ampullaria Hot Lips.

As well as a few other goodies on behalf of an anonymous donor. Hmmm... P. gypsicola... D. 'Carbarup', S. 'Copper Lid' (S. flava var. cuprea).
*rubs hands together*
smile.gif

On my knees and begging for somebody to put some U. resupinata up on the auction block for my pond. The mere thought of that plant glazes my eyes over and sends drool spilling out of my mouth from both sides that pools on the floor under my chair in front of this computer. Look what you people have done to me.  You've created a CP addict.

Laura...take a pill and lie down for a while. You'll be okay.

AH!!!!!! SHE'S HOOKED!!! Reel her in boys!!

Ding!

Nurse Diesel says it's time for medication.

And after that we can all have cookies and milk while we write lists of lists of plants we lust for.

The auction is sounding tastey indeed.
smile.gif

Good song choice, JBL.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 30 2005,11:01)]The auction is sounding tastey indeed.  
smile.gif

Good song choice, JBL.  
laugh.gif
Thanks for the compliment PAK. Tastey indeed--nothing better than double stuffed oreos with fly filling--too bad we can't auction those! I hear Bugweed has the best recipe!

I think I might sell something in order to be able to get an S. rubra, and the flava from bugweed, bug- is there any way someone could get two plants as long as they paid for both (I mean two flavas)

I just started reading back through all of this thread and a few things caught my eye.

Bugs dear, I have my predator (makes me invisible, very very very invisible) suit and I’m coming over to check out what you have over there. Thanks for the warning, “By the way PAK and JBL. You are not getting anything from this back yard. I have video suveillance and everything, so just try it.”

Kirkscoastalcarnivores, list those S. flava rubricorpa liberty co. FL seedlings as I’m bidding on those tasty morsels and I’m not like aprilh and won’t be adding them as a garnish to my salad.

And….. I took my pill thank you very much so here’s hoping somebody out there coughs up U. resupinata and well D. linearis might be mighty fine too. And well… oh never mind, drool is pooling on the floor again just thinking what might show up on the auction block.

I will help out with a Cephalotus follicularis and some other goodies l have around.

I don't have much, but in the spirit of giving I have pulled 18 rooted "plugs" of my D dichotoma "Giant" and "Red Dwarf" (half and half). They are small - in little seedling 6 packs right now. Should I combine them into larger bunches for the auction? Thoughts?
I also have a couple of N ventricosa cuttings that are now starting pitchers.
I am sure I can come up with some more cuttings or divisions.....How bad would it be fo my sarrs to be divided now (in S Louisiana with 75 - 80 degree days for the last month or more)?

I think smaller parcels would be good. Little things grow..so it doesn't matter that much if someone is offering young plantlets.
smile.gif
You can spread more joy with several small ones than one large group. MHO only.

Bug could probably answer the sarra question.

Kirk, if I have the material, Yes! Otherwise-------------

Laura,

Quit disrespecting my plant ablility! Who has the nodding trillium? Huh? HUH? LOL!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

BUUUUUUUMP.
biggrin.gif

Back