What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N x ventrata cuttings for trade

I will be cutting back my N x Ventrata soon and I'm looking for anyone interested in a trade.

It grows like a weed and produces nice redish pitchers about six inches long. This plant loves to climb, sends out multiple growth points and it produces many long lasting pitchers. You will need some room for this easy to grow plant or just cut it back and make more.

PM me if you are interested.

Glenn

I forgot to mention that I will also send cuttings for the cost of shipping.

Everyone must already be growing this plant.

I would hate to have to throw the cuttings in the trash!!!!

If you are not growing a Nep yet, this is an easy fast grower.

Any takers?? Anyone?
confused.gif

How about suggestions on what to do with extra cuttings...compost, christmas gifts, nep lei (sp?)...any ideas?

I'm holding my breath.
smile_t_32.gif

Glenn

I would take one, but I have plenty myself
smile.gif

Maybe someone would be interested in a larger plant?

confused.gif

I'd take one, but i've got a cutting of this from someone already.

If anyone is considering, he is right, these guys are definetly fast growers. Good first nep, and even young pitchers are beautiful. Not to sure how big the cuttings he has are, but mine was sent putting out its first "big" leaf. now, i've got a pitcher...it was worth the wait, and the plant seems to have picked up the speed a bit.

The Plant is taking over my grow room. It has four climbing stems over three feet long each. I will measure the longest when I get a chance but is probably over six feet long and has weaved itself all through my Lime and Tea plants. It really took off when I planted it in a larger pot.

smile.gif

I'd be down for a chunk!

You've got a PM!

C

I would love one! I will pay shipping, as I haven't much to trade....
Thanks,
Craig

Back