What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. x rokko flowering

Well, my rokko is flowering. I don't know whether it is male or female yet, so I don't know if I am going to need pollen or give some out.

Does anyone else have a Nep in flower? Since this would be my first hybrid, I just want the experience of growing Neps from seeds, so any other parent plant would be fine: ventricosa, mirabilis, etc.

This would be the standard Half- of-the-seeds-for-me-and-half-for-you deal if one produces seeds.

JA

I'm sorry, let me clarify:

I know how to tell what sex the plant is, but it just came out of the leaf, so I can't tell yet. I posted early because I'm so excited. I've had 2 others flower, but they were small and from relatively fresh cuttings. This rokko is from a cutting as well, but the plant has matured and produced large pitchers and is much healthier ( one of my other flowerer's came from a nep that hasn't pitchered since I got it and the other was from a small cutting)

Thanks for the info though,

JA

Back