What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. x Predator cuttings

Hey guys. I have too many vines in my tanks so I'm cutting them up. Currently, I've just got three N. x Predator cuttings and I'd like to get rid of them while I'm home on fall break. If anyone is interested in trading something that stays small and is easy to care for, let me know. I'd like something that I can grow outside of a tank.

Also, in December I will try to make cuttings of maxima x boschiana and some others as well.

-Daniel

PM'ed ya!

so then They Are Unrooted Cutting's ?

Hey guys, sorry I've taken so long to reply. To answer some questions I've received:

-The cuttings are unrooted
-They are all three-node cuttings
-I don't know quite how to gauge the quality of a cutting, but I'd say they're pretty good

At this point, I have 15 trade offers and only three cuttings, so I apologize in advance to those of you who are missing out. I'll do my best to have more cuttings soon. It's a pretty quick grower, so that isn't too far off.

-Daniel

P.S. - I do not have pictures of the cuttings. Sorry!

Last edited:
Back