What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.Viknings in sweden

• Thread starter brutal
  • Start date
vikterr060129.jpg

viking0601266.jpg

viking060126.jpg

viking0601264.jpg

vikblom060129.jpg

Nice Plants Brutal!

I wonder how you keep them warm in the middle of Winter?

Gus

Very nice! I really want to start a lowland tank now what with all the available species!

Thanks for sharing Brutal!

Cheers
Amori

Hi!

Nice vikings! btw Nong from neofarm was telling us about this guy from sweden visiting his nursery and buying loads of plants. Are you the one? What are your conditions for the vikings?

thanks,
wezx

Vikings in Sweden? Ridiculous!
When in history, have there ever been Vikings in Sweden?

smile_n_32.gif

You mean the vikings have migrated to Sweden?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
J/K Nong's plants are a sight to behold - look at that shape!

Wow, a flowering (viking?), what type is it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Feb. 03 2006,2:24)]seems nice everyone is helping to restore the species after the tsunamis
Restoring by exporting from Thailand???

Hmm, that would make more sense if the Nep growers were in thailand, but maybe what he means is 'worldwide restoration'.
smile_m_32.gif
Let say, if another tsunami or natural disaster were to wipe the 'southern island where viking grows' off the face of the earth (god forbid!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
) then we would have vikings spread everywhere already.

Anyway, I think Nong only takes a small piece of rizhome for cuttings so it should do more good for the species if it is being propagated widely.
smile.gif

I have read this a lot about rhizom cuttings...isn't that semi-unique among this genus?
Also, I heard Nong was working on tc production for these plants.

Cheers,

Joe

Back