What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. vikings on ebay

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date
  • Tags
    viking
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Any member signing up at CPUK in order to abuse the forum over there, as has been happening, will be banned from Terraforums.

So says Alvin. Do you have consent from other, non-cpuk member mods, to ban people for their activities on other forums, regardless of their conduct here?

And 7 Santiago states my original point that Ebay wouldn't give a rat's behind, regardless.

Nathaniel...Alexis said the same type of behavior that has taken place at CPUK *will not be tolerated here either*.  And he's right.  You are well aware that you were banned from HERE long ago and shouldn't even BE here if it weren't for the tolerance of the moderators giving you a chance to try ONE more time to be a mature and contributing member. And in light of certain recent *negative public statements* you have made about TerraForums and CPUK on another CP forum...I'd say you are only hanging here by a skinny sundew tentacle.

And keeping this discussion friendly applies to everyone, not just Nathaniel.

So...continue the discussion.  Whatever happens at CPUK is none of our concern unless it spills over here.  Please don't go over there just to stir the pot.

Thanks folks.  
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Whatever happens at CPUK is none of our concern unless it spills over here.

Is all I needed to know
cool.gif

On a lighter note however, check this out. Way to go Jason. Too bad it only shows up on Ebay Singapore.

Cheers
Amori

smile_k_ani_32.gif
Holy cow. Won't Jason have to pay the listing fee on $10,000??

He will only have to pay the listing fee if someone bids 10,000 dollars.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Holy cow. Won't Jason have to pay the listing fee on $10,000??

Jason has to pay the $10,000 -through his choice of medium- directly to himself, under penalty of law.
smile_n_32.gif

I think he can get a whole forest forest for 10,000$.. make sure you check his growlist when the shipment arrives
smile.gif

I wonder if it was a good idea to allert him, if we stay hidden untill we can get higher athoritys perhaps he wont run and hide...? Well i mean, honestly if he was in trouble with the law he would simply delete his acount and hide from the law. I dont know... Can anyone explain to me why PAK and LOL have those bars under there avatar pic?

Because they've both been very, very bad!
smile_n_32.gif

Capslock

Especially PAK, a naughty, naughty mod who must be punished. I'm not worried about retribution though as I hear she seldom reads posts and always is last to know what's going on!
smile_n_32.gif

Back