What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. tentaculata

That is the question. Should I buy a spotted form of Nepenthes tentaculata with purple leaves, which is a large rooted cutting, for $40.00? Do you think it's worth it? I do rather like the species. Thanks.

This is a great plant. But paying for a rooted cutting 40 dolars isn't worth it that much. I know a great place where you can get it for 12.00. With some paper work. Pm me for the place.
biggrin.gif

But if you cant buy it from the place I pmed u then look for it on the other web site. If that web-site doesnt sell it then buy the cutting.
biggrin.gif

If you like the plant, you have the conditions, and you've shopped around, then by all means get it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

mike
smile.gif

Thanks all, I think I will get it. How large does this species get (stem height, pitcher, leafs, etc.)?

N. tentaculata is a very neat Nepenthes and I suggest looking at this webpage for excellent description and cultivation techniques on it. Thanks to Jeff. N. tentaculata

STOP dont order the cutting. Tony sells the plant for 25 dollars and it has 4 inch leafs on them.
smile.gif

The only reason I would pay so much for it is because of the fact that this is a reputable nursery that sells great quality plants. Often or not, the pots have some companioin plants in them (sundews, utrics, pings, etc.) and the main plants are usualy large and very healthy. Plus, I am looking for mature nepenthes right now anyway. Hmm...

Back