What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. spectabilis x veitchii UNROOTED cutting. winner Nepenthes $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, good news Daniel - I just rechecked my vine, and it will be a FOUR node cutting, so conceivably you could make more than one plant from it. At least it will provide some insurance you'll get at least one success.

Max

Folks, while this is a lovely plant (which I've had the joy of growing, previously) please keep the chatter down unless you've got a pertinent question or a bid. Thanks!

And thanks for the great listings!

So, good news Daniel - I just rechecked my vine, and it will be a FOUR node cutting, so conceivably you could make more than one plant from it. At least it will provide some insurance you'll get at least one success.

Max

That is great news :). Thank you so much Max... And in the interest of keeping this relevant and donating to NASC,

150$

Daniel

Lol I outbid myself :D

It's an obscure rule, but I believe there's a little known provision in the NASC bylaws that when the bidding goes over $100, you are entitled to a small amount of chat. :poke:

Capslock

It's an obscure rule, but I believe there's a little known provision in the NASC bylaws that when the bidding goes over $100, you are entitled to a small amount of chat.

Of course, especially since I don't think anyone will top it. Just trying to make sure things don't get too far out there. :)

That definitely wasn't in reference to your update on the plant or anything. I didn't even see anything on page three before I made the post. :p

Ok Daniel. Tossing around that kind of cash for a plant. You could spare one of those nodes as a backup plant in Ga.:-)) LMAO Never thought it would get this high. Another lowii x truncata here. :-D

Ok Daniel. Tossing around that kind of cash for a plant. You could spare one of those nodes as a backup plant in Ga.:-))

Lol. Well I have a few other people I owe backup plants to first :p. Thank goodness this plant grows so quickly. Mine grows ridiculously fast, so this one should as well.

Daniel

(that's if I even win... someone could easily outbid me because I'm just about tapped out)

I was tapped out back at $40. I dunno if I am going to win anything this year. Stinks for me, but great for the cause. So I am not too discouraged. I will just have to do some super trading in the future. I am just kind of in limbo with being broke from school. No worries. Enjoy.

Payment sent a few days ago via snail mail (personal check). I don't trust the post office anymore with money orders after they lost one of mine for 400$. I also don't care for paypal.

Daniel

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Cutting was sent today, Saturday July 12.

Capslock

Plant received today. It's a pretty beefy cutting! Thanks again!

Daniel

You better root that bad boy! Thanks for generously supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back