What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. sibuyanensis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
This is a N. sibuyanensis basal shoot cutting being offered. The basal shoot is approaching 2 inches across, it is shaded by another basal, so I'd expect it to take off once it starts getting better light. Right now it's working on forming a pitcher which is almost an inch in height! The shoot is pretty well developed with quite a few leaves and I would expect it to root readily.

This shoot will be cut off of the mother plant on the day of shipment. If you're looking for some beautiful tubby pitchers, then this is an excellent plant for you. In my experience, it hasn't been picky and had done well on a sunny windowsill.

Starting bid is $3 and shipping will be payed by the winner. US only.

I leave Monday and will be gone until June 15 and will be unavailable to answer questions until then.

$5

$10
smile_n_32.gif

Remember it's all for a good cause.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back