What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi guys I have this N. reinwardtiana x macrovulgaris in a four inch pot right now and its had three pitchers two of which are old and the tops are starting to go bad (you know like an old pitcher does) it has several tendrils that are forming. The leaves are about 4 inches. I'm looking to trade it for another nepenthes. The reason I am wanting to trade it is because this particular nepenthes produces more elongated picthers and I'm in to nepenthes that either form tubby picthers, flared peristomed pitchers or strange or off beat type pitchers.

Heres my grow list so you know what I have;

N. ampullaria [green]
N. rafflesiana [BE-99]
N. rafflesiana [elongata]
N. truncata
N. philipinensis
N. viellardii
N. bellii
N. campanulata
N. maxima x miranda
N. gracilis
N. northiana
N. maxima hybrid [unkown]

So I think thats my grow list I'm not in front of my plants so I could have left a few out. I only grow low landers.

I'm not really sure what this plant is worth in a trade... So I'll just list plants that I'd like to have and please, someone tell me if they sound unfare or rediculous.... also if I'll do monetary compensation if you think the plant isn't worth enough in the trade. Say if the plant you want to trade is signifigantly bigger. Accually I would like a larger size plant since most is not all my plants are small.

So here it goes...

N. truncata, I have this plant but its only making juvi pitchers now, I'd like a larger one say about 6-8 inches.

N. mirabilis var. echinostoma I like this plant for its flared peristome. I'd probly have to compensate with this plant.

N. albomarginata [red] I'd probly have to compensate for this plant as well

N.ampullaria speckled

N. merrilliana

N. thorelii

N. bicalcarata var. marudi

N. alata The lowland version of course

I know my list is some what extravagant thats all I can think of off the top of my head. But I am definatly open to ANY offers. As long as its a lowlander Nepenthes.

Oh yea if you don't know what the N. reinwardtiana x macrovulgaris looks like this is what mine looks like. Keep in mind though this is NOT my plant just a picture of one.
NventMac.jpg

hmm thats a rather bad photo I might add. I couldn't find a better one.. makes me sad... its like trying to sell puppies but the only example you have is a full grown dog... :-/

Hello I would love to trade.

I think you have a list of all the plants I have for trade. If you want I could also send a unrooted N.ampullaria speckled with one of the plants.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Hey jerimiah I would love to trade with you as well I hear you're plants are top notch and you're a grandmaster of the 1 degree when it coms to neps.

I'm not quite sure which of your plants my plant would be worthy of. So which plant do you want to tade for mine?

Ok the plant has been traded to Jeremiah the plant is no longer available......

Back