What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. rajah, outdoors.

Griffin,
I couldn't have said it better. "My God! I went for a walk and I was soaked! It was like walking underwater, except you could breathe!"
I would quote if I could figure out how. That is exactly what it is. I will take a shower after work and not be able to dry off, the towel is too wet now and I'm already sweating and humidity is insane. My aunt uses a blow dryer and it doesn't work unless your in the airconditioning (de-humidifies). I couldn't tell you why and this don't seem like a place for these conditions but every year since I was born it's been humid as heck in summer.
Like I said just for your own knowledge check out the weather for here in summer. I tried finding old forcasts or dailies but to no avail.

Field mice would be wise to stay out of Rob's garden
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Joe

Oh yeah, I will try the truncata here. I'll keep an eye on it and if it don't like it it'll go home to the terrarium.
Caps, keep us updated on the rajah experiment.
I won't put out the truncata till late May though

Joe

Back