What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. mikei for trade

I was supposed to trade someone for this, but they never got back to me on finalizing it, and that was 2 weeks ago, sooooo this thing needs to go.

It's showing the heat signs, i.e. leaves getting smaller, but otherwise its fine, making pitchers on pretty much every leaf.

I'm looking for something lowland/intermediate. Due to school repeatedly kicking me in the nether-regions, I won't be able to ship until about Wednesday or Thursday.

PM me.

I'll take it!

Well I am interested...................

I have loads of lowland raff x (raff or bicalc or truncata or alata) seedlings with at least
1" leaf spans.

Still need to get rid of this thing. PM me, as I usually don't check this thread (hence me taking forever to post a pic)

1016070012.jpg

any info on it ? like where its from TC or SS also is it still avail? and how bad do you need to get rid of it ? :D

Badly I would have taken it but I just moved to non highland condishs and no box.

FSP,

pretty sure it's TC from BE. Yeah I've still got it available. If you want a newer and nonblurry pic, it'll have to wait a bit. I'm away from my plants for the next week or so. I'd certainly like to get rid of it before I kill it, in favor of something more fitting to my conditions

UGH BUMP. I've been trying to get rid of this for 4 months lol. Here's a pic I just took...sorry for the aura-ness of it but my chamber is humid

DSCN0023.jpg

I'll take that one too if you're needing a new home for it too.

Rob

Back