What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. hamata for trade!

Hi everyone!
Up for trade I have an AW N. hamata (Clone 1).
It's about 2" across, and has put out new growth in my care, however it hasn't pitchered since I received it in late July. I think my conditions are a bit too hot right now for it, and I honestly don't want hamata as much as I thought I did. Toothy peristomes are super cool, but I've found that I really enjoy patterns and pitcher shape more.
That being said, since this is so tiny, I'm really not wanting much.
I'm super into spectabilis x aristolochiodes, but that's really all I can think of that I'd prefer.

I'm open to other stuff, too!
PM offers :)

305009_2022571359168_1090476359_31801938_715028360_n.jpg

I've got a spec x aristo that has a 2'ft+ tall vine and fresh basal. I'd offer you either one.. Preferably the basal since I kind of wanted to see some uppers. But whatever.. I could probably save that little guy's life (the hamata I mean).

Last edited:
Haha, I have the same feeling as yours. I once thought toothed peristome is super cool. So I collected almost all the neps with obvious toothed peristome (except N.villosa). But later I found I really more love neps with wide and patterned peristome and strange pitcher shapes. So, now I am considering to trade/sell some of my toothed neps :(

Dead thread?

why is it dead? it was just posted 3 days ago....

I would have jumped on this in a heartbeat if I had N. spectabilis x aristolochiodes.

Hi guys, it's not dead. Been pretty busy and haven't really had the time to sit and go through offers, but it's my Friday, so I'll go through them tonight.
I'm kind of rethinking my growspace, so anyone is welcome to make offers!

Back