What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. 'Effulgent Koto' for trade

I have a N. 'Effulgent Koto' (mirabilis x thorelii) for trade it is the main plant from which i took cuttings from in this thread:http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?134460-what-do-you-guys-do-when-plants-get-too-tall&highlight=

It has pushed out a new growth point since i cut it, I will post pics shortly of the plants in question. I also have one cutting available, I don't know how much roots it has but it has pushed out a new growth point as well and is growing like a weed. Would love to get a LL nep for it, would kill for a bical, an amp or raff of any size. I would even throw in other stuff for the right plant. I will entertain any offer though. thanks for looking
Here is a picture of a pitcher before i cut it:
8981092743_054700e89d.jpg

-Travis

Here's the plant in question:
9322466523_e28de107a2.jpg

here are some other plants i could throw in for the right trade,
A mason jar of U. bisquamata:
9322459599_2ae4d7a439.jpg

a plug of U. tricolor:
9322456781_4f53352910.jpg

I also have some D. binata var. dichotoma 'giant staghorn'. I also have a large rooted N. x Miranda cutting and a decent sized N. ventrata i could part with. I could even throw in some red sphag!
8191275941_9e441e4a24.jpg

i am open to any offer, preferably LL neps. an amp raff or bical would be awesome

Back