What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. edwardsiana

JMatt

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend.
Here are a couple quick shots of my little N. edwardsiana.
The last two leaves did not pitcher, but it appears to be happy again.
This pitcher just opened a few days ago. In a few weeks it should color up to a deep red. It has taken me three years to get this plant from being about the size of a quarter to what it is now. It's in a 4 inch pot.
JMatt

dsc03263irn.jpg

babyed1.jpg

Wow, gorgeous! You can really start seeing the Edwardsiana in it!!! Beautiful!

Awesome!!! you are the first grower ive ever seen having an eddy, i would love to get one soon, its seedgrown too meaning you have a chance at a female plant

thanks for sharing

dustin

Thanks!
Oh there are others out there much further along than mine!
You don't see them very often, but they are out there.
JMatt

I'd like to see a female eddy hit ebay some day. Not so I could bid on it, but so I could watch people bid on it. Judging by what people pay for a decent sized hamata, I bet it would be quite exciting.

Jason

Lovely Ed you got there! Is it a slow or moderate grower?

I'd like to see a female eddy hit ebay some day. Not so I could bid on it, but so I could watch people bid on it. Judging by what people pay for a decent sized hamata, I bet it would be quite exciting.

Jason

LOL. That would be exciting.

Showing tons of potential already. Looks like it's a slow grower to me. Great color in the leaves also. What temps are you giving it?

Great plant how i wish i could one day own one of these are there any know sources?

Fantastic Matt!! man!! I wish this plant was more readily available.

nightsky,
It's been getting mostly mid 60's night to upper 70's day. Sometimes it gets lower temps at night, but it's tuff this time of year. It did seem real slow growing at first, but it was a seedling. It's picking up speed the bigger it gets though now.
JMatt

It just keeps looking better and better with every thread! Such a classy plant.

Man I can't wait until these are more readily available!

Great pics and nep. someday I will have a eddy:)

its seedgrown too meaning you have a chance at a female plant

thanks for sharing

im confused, is there a known male clone in TC at the moment?

very nice as always Jeff, you dog ;)

(p.s. your package is enroute.... check you PM's)
Butch

thanks a ton for letting us drool all over the place over this bad girl! :) Very very impressive. Cant wait to see it grow up!

Back