What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. amp

schloaty

Staff member
Alrighty, then.
I have now read conflicting reports on N Ampullaria. I read that you can grow in on the tray method. Then I also read it should be drained, and doesn't like standing water.

Well...Which is it?
confused.gif
confused.gif

mutter mutter....rackum frackum frickum frackum...grumble grumble... ---Mutley (from **** Dastardly)

schloaty, i keep the only one i have in a tray but, don't let the water sit in it that long after watering 1 or 2 days. you should keep the soil wet at all times. don't let it dry out.

also i just went into plantsw/attitude and neps.nursery while i was typeing this to make sure i was correst and both said about the same thing. keep the soil wet to very wet, this plant will tolerate the soil being in wet conditions.

hope it helps

Yikes! No wonder mine isn't growing too well. I've had it on the tray method since I got it, and I never let the water evaporate...DOH!
Well, it's still green, so there's still hope.

GEORGE-CP, what AnnaMaria,Fl mean?

weser, it is the town and state i live in

Anna Maria, Florida, U.S.A.

ohh, I really didnt know that........you see, Anna, Maria is very typical finnish name, and I thought that maeby you have Finland wife?
tounge.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Back