What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mysterious weedy thing...

1) Those cute little flowers with throw seed out everywhere.
2) Oh yes it can

It's a noxious weed and is FAR worse than Oxalis, or pretty much any other weed that tends to get into a collection. Destroy it while there's still a chance.

They probably won't look so cute after you've spent the entire morning weedy them out of you pots!

Don't say we didn't warn you and we won't say "Told ya so" :D

Last edited:
Just remember that it's not a cp, and needs normal, regular fertilization to ensure healthy growth.

Well im not gonna give it much attention and thought, its away from the pot that have living plants in them and pretty much enclosed so it shouldn't get into anything that doesn't need something to look better then empty pots with soil :) i appreciate the warning everyone I'll make sure to snip off those flowers so the wind doesn't attempt to sow them outward. I dont plan on getting it to grow better but b I'm not gonna chop it up either..if i notice it becoming a problem I'll eliminate it but it's been growing their for a long time seems kinda mean to rip it out since it hasn't caused any problems for me while its been flowering and when the flowers die off. But thanks for the help and the info.. Now if only i could get those damn clovers out of everything!!

Last edited:
Back