What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mysterious creature caught on film

• Thread starter losfreddy
  • Start date

losfreddy

Composter
This thread displays facts and dramatizations leaving you, the viewer, come up to your own conclusions.

For years people have reported seeing a strange creature which stands on two legs and carries a mop. Eyewitness reports say the creature only comes out at night and rarley likes to be seen. The creature has been reported in Urban areas.

The science community had little evidence to prove the excistence of such a creature. Then one day, a janitor who dose not want his name released, took this photo.

This is the only known photo of what is being dubbed 'the mopman'.

mopman.jpg

As you can cleary see there appears to be a creature with two legs, two arms and a mop. Skeptics say that it is just a man in a suite. But for mopman believers, they say the picture holds true.

EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT;
Officer Jayson
"I was in the my patrol car when i saw the creature off the side of the road. I pulled along side it and shinned my spot light on it. I told Jerry, what the heck is that? I dunno he said. It looked like a man with a mop."

Until there is a body, the scientific community will be skeptical.

...? I'm going to have to guess he works at Quiznos.

There are many unexplainable things in this world and many women will tell you they don't believe in the existence of a man with a mop. Or vacuum, duster or any of a number of other cleaning appendages. Personally, I don't think such a creature is any scarcer than a woman with a sense of direction, but I'm only saying that because my wife isn't close enough to look over my shoulder as I type this.

You've converted me into a believer. Thank you !

if you've had a mopman sighting you are urged to come forward. we want you to know you are not alone.

You guys are so ridiculous. This is so obviously a Photoshopped picture. The very notion of a real mopman is preposterous. I call FAKE!!!!

Capslock

Do we know much about it's actions and behavior? I'm really curious if it mops garbage cans in just one specific location, or are all of our garbage cans in danger?

-Nathan

Taco bell, those are Taco bell/ pizza hut bread stick trays, same taco bell floor, as the one I work at. Those boxes look familiar.

i see a pizza hut logo on his shirt ._.

Oh wait, I may be wrong, I think it actually is Pizza Hut.

Well that narrows down where to look for the creature. There are only 12,345,678 Pizza Huts in the US and mopman might be in one of them.

Back