What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My website is updated

Yup, you have read it... It is finally uddated, after a year of waiting. It took me more time to updated the english side of my page, but here it is now:

http://insectivores.cjb.net

I have to review the cultivation corners and still need to translate the page abou the bogs, but most things are there: updated growlist, links, recipes, propagation etc :p. Pictures should be added very soon as I have been able to get my hands on a digi cam
smile.gif

Awww, all this time we have been friends and still I have never seen a photo of you until this day! You look just as I had imagined you to look.

I wish I could thank the man that got you strted in the cycle of generosity, I'd shake his hand.

I have rarely met a kinder or more helpful and generous Cper as you Tommy. Back when I returned to cultivation, the first friendly contacts I made were from Canada. You sent me some of my very first plants in this new incarnation as a Cper!

Congratulations on your fine web page: now I won't have to keep asking for your updated growlist which I see has become magnificent! I look forward to the photos.

I have left a question for you at the Sundew Forum.

Thanks Tamlin for those good word! It is appreciated! Well, for the look, the beard come and goes, depending of my humor or the season ;) but i think it is here to stay now, unless I rip it off by the stress of mid-term exams ;).

More pictures should be available soon... The plants aren't at their maximum to be pictured (still recovering of an strong aphids attack when i was away this summer), but still , some can be shown... I expect to put some picture in the 'multiplication' tutorial... well... soon ;). Time is often lacking unfortunatly !

And if I stop destroying my film in my camera, I should be able to scan and add some nice macro photo
smile.gif

Still sorry though, for the translation, since it is not perfect
rock.gif

For some preview photos Tamlin, you can still look to the Sarracenia forum, I have posted some pictures of one of your fav Sarracenia (I'll let you guess, but it's a fine LADY...). And by the way, now that you have seen me, it's your turn to show yourself ;) On a fieldtrip perhaps?! Would be awesome for sure.

Back