What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My webpage falls victim to war

Oh how infantile people can be.

Sorry man. That sucks.
smile_h_32.gif

Very ugly of people to want to deface your hard work, Tamlin. However, you aren't the only victim! If you do a search of this individual(s?) "name", 23ERDEM(TuRKiSH HaCKeR) you'll see he/she/they have been very busy the past few days!
smile_h_32.gif

Tamlin,
thats amazing!
I have heard of such things happening, but have never seen it in person!
that sucks!
mad.gif

hopefully you have a copy of the page on your home computer?
should be very easy to simply delete the new page, and re-upload your real page.
annoying, but a very easy fix.

Scot

Now that's just ridiculous! people with too much time on their hands, honestly!
mad.gif

Oh my goodness like that is gonna help Iraq out in the slightest.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ April 26 2005,1:29)]Oh my goodness like that is gonna help Iraq out in the slightest.
Second that.

You own that site? I just wanted to tell you that a month or so ago I could not access more then the main page. I am not sure about now.

Fortunately, the links to your photos still work. Perhaps all you need to do is replace your index page.

The entry page was not hacked.
http://www.sherlock-droserae.com/

Who knows, maybe it says, "America is the source of Sarracenias. Not Iraq. But Drosera are found in many places." Asymmetric warfare works in strange ways.

Oh geez that is so lame! I'm sorry that this happened to you Tamlin. *Niki*
mad.gif

um thats retarded!

sorry to hear that

Okay I tried again. I got to the entry page as usual but I can get no further. All the links end me with a "this page does not exist" message or error could not find.

I'm sure if you send that link to the government they'll promptly put a stop to all this war stuff. They probably didn't realize they were offending Turkish hackers.

Tamlin must have been replacing the Opium poppies with D. capensis agian. ruined the whole income for turkist terrorist.

Drosera Jihad!

Well, thanks for the comments. I really don't know what to make of it all. If the photos are still up that's really all that matters. I will be calling the President today and have him pull out of this war as JLAP suggests. If he refuses, I might enlist with the Marines and go looking for this genius idiot. Next thing you know they'll be trying to sell me viagara via my email address. I think these people have too much time on their hands, and too much space in the loft. Too much oil too.

William, I can't get into anything beyond the opening page. When we gonna play the blues? Even if it is a conference call!

Bug,

315 342-4139

Announce yourself and if I am here ya got me! Or leave a message/return phone # and I'll get back to you. My dance card is quite open.

I been playing the blues most of my life, lol. I don't know if the Muse will show up for a conference call though! Come to NY and I'll play yer finners off!

Off topic: Barleywine has been invited to play the Homel-Allanez Band reunion tour as thier opening act, a thrill and honor since I love these guys. They play Grateful Dead that is some of the best I have heard outside the real thing.

That reminds me, I gotta change the strings, they sound like baleing wire!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ April 27 2005,9:15)] I will be calling the President today and have him pull out of this war as JLAP suggests.
I think the President is busy.  Last I saw, he was strolling hand-in-hand with the crown prince of Saudi Arabia...probably chit-chatting about all this messy oil situation and making nice.    
smile.gif

Off-topic:  Huh?  Someone else knows who the Homel-Alaniz Band are?  Never thought I'd see those words here!  I saw them in NY in '99 or 2000.  Agreed, some of the best imitation Dead around. (and now wondering if my Muddy Waters and Guitar Jr. Johnson autographs might generate interest in the auction since I see fellow blues lovers!)

Back