What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Visit to UNC Botanical Gardens earlier this summer

I didnt know what to expect when I went to the UNC Botanical Garden. I heard they had a nice collection of CP's but what I saw was far beyond my expectations!!! Not only did they have a recreation of the coastal plain environment in one section they had the CP gardens which was beyond belief!

Here are a few photos i took of my trip: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcgreene/sets/72157634739040292/

It certainly does look like a wonderful collection there!

It certainly does look like a wonderful collection there!
It really is a great surprise to happen upon the CP garden at UNC! My photos dont do it justice. :)

That place does look amazing! I can't wait to get down there. Your pictures just make me want to go more!

I went over the winter! It was nice then too. I should really go back. We should have a road trip.

I went over the winter! It was nice then too. I should really go back. We should have a road trip.

Worth the trip to see in late spring early summer! For sure!!!

Back