What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My snake

• Thread starter JMurphy97
  • Start date
I found out how to post pics. They may not be that good but I'm excited about it. Anyways here is my snake. It is so cute don't you think?

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

what kind of boa is it? its rely pretty!
alex

He looks really curious.
Cool snake.

its a ball python, nice snakes. one of the few pythons your not likely to get bit by with captive bred individuals though i have manged to do so. speaking from experiance "if your hand is warmer than the mouse, you get bit"

my spotted pythons bite first and figure out what they are biting later...........good thing they dont get very big
smile_n_32.gif

Very nice snake you have there. Male or female??? Is he/she Het for anything?

I have only been bit once by my male and that was because he missed the mouse I had in my hand.  BP are impression feeders meaning once thye start eating one thing more than likely that all they will eat.  My BPs are full grown.  I have had them for about 12 to 13 years and they will ONLY eat mice.  They will not touch a rat.  Very good snakes. I love them and want more.  I am trying to talk the wife into letting spend 3 grand on a pair of albinos. Then its breeding time and hopefully will be able to get other morphs to go with the collection.

Back