What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My plants are thriving!

biggrin.gif
Well, I am happy to say that the plants I got from Exotic Gardens appear to be really acclimating and thriving! My sundew especially has sent up these strange long "scapes" (??) that shoot straight up from the center of the plant and end in a curlyQ - very alien looking! and the plant is obviously doing well...it has perked up since I received it and is very bushy and healthy looking.I am soooo pleased with the quality of the plants I received in my CP starter kit..I can see that it makes a BIG difference where and whom you obtain specimens from.I must be doing something right because my plants are looking good...!!!! I really like this new hobby and wish I had discovered it a long time ago...but better late than never you know??? I can see that it IS addictive though as I am already craving some more plants!!! Maybe a Cobra lilly next!!!
tounge.gif

wow.gif
The Evil Spider Hunter

Congrats! Sounds like you have your first Drosera flower scape coming on.
wink.gif

lol.. and soon he will learn why spathulata is such a breeder... the first of many many many flower scapes!

That flower scape means SEEDS for you! And more plants!

I'm glad you're getting such a kick out of the plants...that means...ANOTHER CONVERT! Muaaahahahahahahaa!
rolleyes.gif

Good to see another sundew fan.
smile.gif

Suzanne

congrats on the flower scape spider hunter! Soon you'll be hunting spiders to feed to your plants&#33
wink.gif
I'm glad you like sundews best, they rock! You should get a Drosera capensis, I know you'd greatly enjoy it.
smile.gif

Spathulatas and capensis are like potato chips, you can't have just one. This time next year you'll be on here asking how do you stop them from spreading to all your other plant's pot.

Back