What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My photography

I've dabbled in ceramics, and in painting and drawing. But I really enjoy photography, and I'm quite good at it. Here are some of my photos. Enjoy
:awesome: :spazz:
Former_Days_by_Dmuscipula.jpg

miguel_by_dmuscipula-d3edurw.jpg

western_souls_by_dmuscipula-d3edvgk.jpg

Mighty_But_Small_In_Stature_by_Dmuscipula.jpg

The_Ladybirds___Fern_by_Dmuscipula.jpg

The_Black_Dungeon_by_Dmuscipula.jpg

Piano_In_Silver_by_Dmuscipula.jpg

I'm especially fond of the horsemen and the D. scorpioides, really cool shots, both of them.

I do have to say that the deviantart logo distracts from the pictures quite a bit, though.

It's a pity this thread hasn't gotten more replies.

It's a pity this thread hasn't gotten more replies.

I agree. In my defense I was on vacation when you posted!

I really like the Drosera picture as well as that last one, whatever it may be!

We're too busy wiping the drool off the screen to reply!

The scorpioides photo is wild!

I agree. In my defense I was on vacation when you posted!

I really like the Drosera picture as well as that last one, whatever it may be!

That last photo is of a piano made of silver wire. The work is ultra fine, the piano is about an inch long and can fit in the palm of ones hadn

We're too busy wiping the drool off the screen to reply!

:grin:

The scorpioides photo is wild!

That is one of my early photos, glad you like it. :-O

That last photo is of a piano made of silver wire. The work is ultra fine, the piano is about an inch long and can fit in the palm of ones hand

:0o: that's insane! But soso amazing! The photos are amazing too! Did you make that piano thing? :-O

You have a very good eye for photography. I love that you used black in white with the mosquito's death.

Back