What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My pets

• Thread starter Droserafan
  • Start date
Two apple snails Two 2 inch cockroaches,lotso land snails,hermit crabs,freshwater shrimp,mystery snails,water sow bugs,moth and butterfly cocoons,baby slugs
smile.gif
and tadpole snails.

2inch roaches? u mean hissing roaches? I see them on sale at herp shows as pets and/or herp food
smile.gif

The only bugs I would keep are tarantulas, praying mantis's, and scorpions. I dont have any at the moment but Ive kept them before, the praying mantis's were on a catch and keep for a week then release program
wink.gif
when I was at my grandmas in Indiana. Im seriously debating getting a scorpion again or a tarantula since Im going to be over run with mice sometime soon and need some more mouths to keep the populations down
wink.gif
Hm... maybe a redtailed boa will help me out a bit
biggrin.gif

Cockroaches heck no!!! I dont even like the quarter inch ones EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!
tounge.gif

Just buy a pretty palmetto bug, LOL, those are the names they give to roches in florida lol, I saw one running around down there when I took my vacation from work, and everyone was screaming "Palmetto bug!" and I look down and I saw this big roch, and im like "Thats no palmfan thing, thats a roach" But no one was listening they were all running, I picked him up and put my hand over him and ran him outside of universal studios and dropped him near the pond. Phew will I never forget that.

Back