What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My pacus will have a better home...

Hello,
I just got news that the Monterey Bay Aquarium (largest saltwater aquarium place in the world), is planning to make a chain of new exibits, rogether called, "Sharks, Myth and Mystery". several exhibits will be freshwater, amazon exhibits, holding freshwater stingrays and several other fish. Well, all of their tanks are very large, usually over 500 gallons, and since they do so much work in conservation and treat their fish so well, I'm going to give my pacus to them, for one of the amazon exhibits. At least I'll be able to come 'visit' them whenever I want to...
wow.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
alien.gif

-Spec

What a bittersweet thing, giving up your fish, but knowing that they're in AWESOME care! (for those of you who haven't been, this place is incredible!!&#33
wink.gif
And, best of all, you can still visit them any time! What would be even more awesome is if there is a way for you to know which fish are yours, which there probably is... If they're the only Pacus then...
rolleyes.gif
GOOD LUCK, BEST WISHES TO THE FISHES!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif
(I know it's supposed to just be fish, but fishes rhymes...)
confused.gif
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lithopsman @ June 02 2003,7:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What a bittersweet thing, giving up your fish, but knowing that they're in AWESOME care! (for those of you who haven't been, this place is incredible!!&#33
wink.gif
And, best of all, you can still visit them any time! What would be even more awesome is if there is a way for you to know which fish are yours, which there probably is... If they're the only Pacus then...
rolleyes.gif
 GOOD LUCK, BEST WISHES TO THE FISHES!!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif
 (I know it's supposed to just be fish, but fishes rhymes...)
confused.gif

wink.gif

rolleyes.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
thanks for the good luck!
smile.gif

when did you go to the MBA (monterey bay aquarium)?I live less than 5 miles from it, maybe next time you go I could meet you!!!
alien.gif

That would be AWESOME!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif
It was about two years ago, good luck again!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

Back