What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My newest baby

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date
  • Tags
    baby

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Here is the first of 2 new snakes for me. Lampropeltis alterna "Light phase Blaire's morph" She is just shy of a year old and about 20cm long.

P8270019.jpg

P8270017.jpg

P8230006.jpg

P8230007.jpg

P8270022.jpg

P8270023.jpg

P8270031.jpg

And as soon as I get my other new snake I'll post more pics.

WOW! Beautiful!

It looks like it has "Desert Storm" camouflage on, but with orange!

She's very pretty. Is the other snake going to be a different species?

xvart.

Oh yes, very different indeed. But I will save what she is for her pics because I am an evil person that way

Awww...she's pretty. Do you name your snakes?

Nice coloring.

But where is the Leopard Geckos?? ???

i know right!

@ PAK: Yes I do name them. My oldest snake (albino corn) is "Jake" because he got defaulted to that (it was either that or "Corn-elious" as my mother wanted). My wife's ball python is "Dr. Teeth" and I have decided to call this one "Promethea". Still trying to work out a name for the other one...

@ ElGecko and FTG: Never been a Leopard Gecko fan. Had some African Fat-tails years ago and they were great and kept a banded gecko for 14 years before he passed of old age. Just more snake/frog oriented. Plus, Leopards are pretty trendy and I don't like trendy (and yes I know having a corn seems trendy but I have had him for 16 years now and got him before they became trendy. Payed $110 for him and now you can find the same morph for $20 because they are so common.)

Very nice snake :) Can't wait to see the other one!

dang it man i want to see pics of the other snake!!

Patience. I still have to get the other snake first. My schedule and the other keeper's just have not synched up.

Back