What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new Obsession

Although I'm still (and probably always will be) deeply into this CP thing, the Cartoon Network's late night shows Inuyasha and Big O are distracting me to the extreme. I love these two series sooooooooo much. Lately I've been glued to my TV every night. It's very hard to wake up early in the morning the next day but I don't care I can't miss an episode. Luckily I'm going to start working later in the day so I will be able to see my fav new shows and get a chance to check out Cowboy Bebop and Lupin the III which I'm very curious about. If there anyone out there that loves these shows please share your love for them so I don't feel like the only 22 y.o. that is obsessed with them. Thanx

hmmmmmmm. not a fan, but my husband watches Cowboy Bebop sometimes...

My latest obsession is my New Bettle (named Pookie)

Inuyasha is awesome!! I love that show, i like you find my self making it so i will never miss an episode.
The only think i dont like is i didnt start watching it from the start so i have questions about whats going on.

Personally i dont really like the big o or cowboy bebop.

I used to have the same obsession....but now for some reason I can't stay up that late..and besides I don't even have a t.v. right now!......
but Blue Gender rules!

I'm down with Bebop (just check my sig
smile.gif
)

I haven't got TV on my room right now, so its a little hard for me to get an obsesion
tounge.gif

Watching anime may be interesting, and I must say I was hooked on it. But making a schedule to fit the chance to watch tv, allowed me to think clearly how much technology distracts us
sad.gif
. So I've decided for now, to give up on some technology and focus on the things around me.

Cowbow Bebop rocks! Although it isn't my favorite. My favorite show is definately Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's so funny. I'm very grateful to have Cartoon Network because until a couple weeks ago, we didn't have it at all. I used to watch all those shows, then I moved here and I quickly found out that nobody had it. Nobody had even heard of it! Then one day I was flipping through the channels at 2:00 am and it was right there.
wow.gif

Mike

"See you, Space Samauri" (ep. 22 I think)

Top 100 anime ranking
Here is a site that has a list of anime with rankings. There are also reviews etc. I am rather surprised that inuyasha is ranked 33, although there are a lot of excellent anime titles.
In the U.S., anime is too often associated with cartoon for children and maybe that is why the audience is still small. When Inuyasha came out in Japan, around a fifth of the population watched the show.

Back