What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new home, and it's inhabitants..

That's scary! I honestly believe in ghosts. Good luck!

i have had similar stuff like this happen from bangs and knocks to whispers calling my name from both female and male voices to having a blanket pulled down to my shoulder in my old bedroom I used when i was a kid. I have had some photos with stuff in them one of a little girl looking out a window and some photos of my farm which had a full body apparition and the head and upper torso of a human in it on 2 separate photos

Do you still have the photos!?!?!? I'd LOVE to see them..

county records

may help you find the source for the strange happenings.
Was their an old building on the property that may have been a bit "contreversial" in its day?
I have had a similar experiance while working on an old (100+ years) homestead that is now the local Museum. I felt as though I was being watched very closely at all I did to the home during the repairs. I even got a look at an apperent "ghost" as I was leaving the job and looked back at the home... I saw a person in the upstairs wnidow looking down at me with a smile of approval it seemed. At that time I got shivers down me spine!

Back