What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My labidochromis african cichlid just had babies.

She had babies and I helped her spit them cause she aborted the first batch 2 months ago. I'm so happy.

Here are the pics:
Holding%20Labidochromis%20in%20Hand.JPG

Labidochromis%20Babies.JPG
smile.gif

Thats too cool! My dad used to have a bunch of cichlids but they would never reproduce for us. You're quite lucky

Congrats on the new editions!
biggrin.gif
 They're little cuties

Congratulations my fellow Long Islander! (Ever hear of Huntington or Harborfields H.S.?) Pass out the cigars! Now please put the fish back inthe water!

Not nearly as exciting as yours, but when I was a kid, I had 8 fishtanks in our basement and aside from the usual livebearers and anabantids, I had a breeding pair of convict cichlids and Jewel cichlids.

Thanks. Last time I bred was 5 years ago. Other types too.
I decided to get back into fish.

jimscott, i think you asked me that question before, but yea, I live in the first town.
smile.gif

The fish is in the water allready, she's been swimming around.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LESLIEx317537 @ June 08 2005,4:42)]jimscott, i think you asked me that question before, but yea, I live in the first town.
smile.gif
I did? *senior moment* So what high school would that have associated with?

Back