What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Hummers Giant :D

Indigo

Learning How To Multiply
Hiii Everyone.. Haven't post any new pic lately... So here it is.. My Hummer from elgecko!!! Thank man this plant rocks !!!! I for it from him since last year mid August. this plant. And yeah please excuse the photo.. it was taken with a android phone.. Anddd Im getting a Camera XD Gonna start to take lots pic later on

Newpitcher opens yesterday

I just love that red pitcher and green teeth :D
SatMar06134029EST2010.jpg

SatMar06134023EST2010.jpg

SatMar06134015EST2010.jpg

Happy growing

Indigo

Nice! I got a cutting recently that's taking off, but no pitchers yet. The anticipation is killing me. I like that little Ping growing in the corner of your pot, too. I find it very humorous the way they contort themselves when growing up against other plants.
~Joe

beautiful plant! I hope my plant (future plant :D) get's dark red pitchers like that!

Nice! I got a cutting recently that's taking off, but no pitchers yet. The anticipation is killing me. I like that little Ping growing in the corner of your pot, too. I find it very humorous the way they contort themselves when growing up against other plants.
~Joe

:D Yes I like the ping too. hope they can be great friends and share food :-)) And a pot... Speaking of Pot .. I plantted this nice little plant in a cozy small pot ( AKA: lowe's cube of death cube) approx 2 inch and 6 inch deep. It's made out of hard plastic... So I think I might need to break this pot to transplant it. any suggestion how to break it without disturbing the root?

Nice color to it.

Back