What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My greenhouse/light setups

Hey guys,
Here are some pics of my greenhouse and lights.

The house is cedar wood. It is 8 x 16 and has some kind of fiberglass/polycarbonate that is 8mm thick.

Enjoy.  Please post any comments, questions, or suggestions.

the whole thing.

32.jpg

the inside view

10.jpg

the growlights

Thanks
Mike

Mike,

That is absolutely wonderful Setup.  I am very jealous, my setup looks like a card board box compared to that.

Chris

My setup actually is a cardboard box
biggrin.gif
and I thought I was doing pretty well for myself
wink.gif

Now, how much did this whole greenhouse setup cost you?

it looks beautiful!! how high is the humidity in there? do you have difficulty with it?

id rather not say what my price was. and about the humidity.
it changes all the time. its usually 70-90% and i dont have any trouble except if i leave the door open or the vents open

Mike

What I would pay to have that greenhouse. I love the design who is it made by. That is great.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The greenhouse is really nice, but what caught my eye is the Woods.  They brought back memories of when I was about 11 yrs old living in Ft. Leonard Wood, Mo.  My mom would pack up a couple of PBJs in an old bread bag, tell my brother & I to watch out for the snakes, and he and I would treck off into the woods to explore and play for the rest of the day or until we ran out of sandwhiches
biggrin.gif
.   Those were some great times.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back