What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My fly trap flowered!

Spec73, i would say yes but it depend on how you where keeping them stored. GREEN DRAGON you got a message

My seeds were only from a typical, at least I think it's typical. The ones you usually find in your local grocery store or garden center. I collected the seed and put it straight into the fridge.
Spec, I think your seeds are still ok if it hasn't been too long. I'd put them in the fridge now though if you haven't already.
wink.gif

Hi there and congratulations on the beautiful flytrap flowers!  I've just logged on to search for exactly this information, and this is the first forum I entered (ever&#33
wink.gif
- the first I found.

I have a venus flytrap that I bought earlier this year and have no experience with them whatsoever!  This baby started growing this long stem and I could only guess it would end in a flower.  Well there is a cluster of seven pods and I can hardly wait to see what 'springs' forth.

I'm interested to know what comes of the self-pollination and seed collections too!

good luck!!
biggrin.gif

Back