What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My fish tank and home made stand

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date
Niiiiiice!

P.S. Is that pic in your avatar a pic from ''X-Files''? ***squints and studies pic closely***

Hi Elgecko,

That is a beautiful stand!

Bobby

Thanks.

FlytrapGurl,
Yes that picture is from the X-Files. That was my favorite TV show.
sad.gif
At least I can catch re-runs.
smile.gif

I thought so! Ain't I ssssssmmmmmart? LOL
tounge.gif

FlytrapGurl,

You must be smart!!
tounge.gif
In one of your post you mentioned a book called Savage Garden. I'm stopping at Borders today to get it.
biggrin.gif

A X-File theme would fit right in with this site. The strange, abnormal and weird.
tounge.gif

Looks great.. I was wondering though, is that top removeable?  How do you get in there to clean if not?

I love the top of the 40g tank! It is ingenious I would have never thought of doing something like that. I saw a huge aquarium in a Petco one time, the top was $365, I didn't get it because I think aquariums look neater with a top and $365 I thought was just way too much. Now I think I might go back to that Petco and buy the tank and stand and save myself $365. I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the pics, LA Trap

Back