What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my cool new sprinkler system

i went to home depot and spent 25 bucks on a irrigation kit and a a few 360degree sprayers. i probably could have spent way less but my girlfriend convinced me to just get the kit since she didnt want to stand around with me while i picked through all the different parts there :p i ended up using hardly anything from the kit except the hose, an elbow joint, and the garden hose adapter. the sprinklers i got have a 7 foot radius when turned on full blast so i turned them sideways and mounted them a few feet above the pots. it took me less than an hour to set up despite the fact it was dark outside and i'd never done it before. now i could set one up in about 10 minutes

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

Your plants look very nice! Cool new sprinkler system too. :)

p.s. it's really hard to get a good picture of all the water spraying out! there's a lot more than you can see in the pictures. it comes out in small droplets and LOTS of mist. its awesome :D

and of course now that i set up sprinklers it's raining today :p

Awesome! I would love to see close ups of your Droseras. . . :drool:

Very good idea! I'm feeling inspired now

Back