What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Cephalotus pics

Not much to say, I picked up this amazing plant at the carnivorous plant society so I can't take credit for growing it. I've had it about 2 weeks, it looks happy enough:grin:

ceph1.jpg

ceph2.jpg

ceph3.jpg

Beautiful plant and even more beautiful pictures of it, great color.

those are nice!

Av

curious... what camera?

There really needs to be a carnivorous plant society in my neck of the woods where I can get some cool plants like that. They look great! Are you growing them under lights or what?

xvart.

Nice looking colony! Did Michelle take those pics?

I'm growing them in a terrarium, about 6" from a compact flourescent bulb. I used an old but still awesome sony dsc-f717.

Nice! About how big are they?

When I see such big pitchers in a small pot, it always makes me wonder how long have the plant been in the pot...I have plastic pots degrading for me in 3-4 years' time. :-))

Btw Larry, those pitchers are drop-dead gorgeous!

They are growing in a 2" pot. These were from tissue culture, I think the plant is about 2-3 years old.

2" pot? Mine, the photography did more than just service to the plant! I thought that was a 4" pot and 2" pitchers! :-O

Back