What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Bog

• Thread starter magore
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bog
Here is a section of my bog. The stepping stones let me walk in it without sinking so I can keep it some what weeded.

bog.jpg

I like it. I has a naturalness to it... Makes the pitchers look less... Cultivated... They are doing their own thing, u know? I really like it...

I'm jealous of your yard. The pond, and the bog... wow... I'm flabbergast (ok, u try to think of a better word!!&#33
wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Parasuco @ Aug. 05 2002,4:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like it. I has a naturalness to it... Makes the pitchers look less... Cultivated... They are doing their own thing, u know? I really like it...

I'm jealous of your yard. The pond, and the bog... wow... I'm flabbergast (ok, u try to think of a better word!!&#33
wink.gif
...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
yes i agree! and you have such a variety!

Nice bog!!! It looks so natural; it really does.
biggrin.gif

It's pics like that that just make me all the more impatient while I wait until the day I can finally have my own house.

words cant describe it WOW WOW ! !

nice nice nice.
wink.gif

I am so envious at this moment!

Back