What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mozilla firefox problem

wahoo i downloaded firefox and its VERY nice... so i retract all my statements about it sucking
smile_m_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Anyway i had one problem, when i go to customise toolbar, and make a new toolbar, and click done, it doesnt keep the new toolbar... And i cant move anything to the new one either!
confused.gif
smile_h_32.gif
(i want to put the URL bar in its own "row", "toolbar", or whatever... but i cant
mad.gif

I got it from John... so my internet is finally back! (I had to post on my moms comp before which explains my lack of postin)

Aye, but where's the captain?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Oct. 06 2004,12:21)]i want to put the URL bar in its own "row", "toolbar", or whatever... but i cant
mad.gif
Yeah, I tried moving everything to one toolbar like I had in IE6. I don't think you can. I suspect it's to keep Firefox from resembling Internet Explorer too much. Wouldn't want someone at Microsft getting their knickers in a twist because Firefox copied their browser.
smile_n_32.gif

oh well... but the thing is when i add a new toolbar NOTHING happens... i see another line appear (new toolbar) but unfortunately it wont keep it

Can Mozilla be downloaded to a windows 95? Mine(yes mom passed it along!) old dinasour could use a new browser.

pond boy: I don't think so, but maybe.

Spec, to edit the toolbar, you have to right click on it and go to customize. You can certainly put everything on one toolbar (except tabs, which wouldn't make any sense anyway), but it is very ugly. You shoudl do this with just one window open, and then exit and re-open to make sure your changes are saved.

I don't know how to put the address bar on it's own line, but you can certainly move it around. Don't know if you can make a new toolbar.

FINALLY got it done.... all the tabs on the top next to file, edit, etc... 2nd bar is JUST for url
smile.gif
, and 3rd is links... unfortunately i still cant make a new toolbar

Back