What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving

• Thread starter Crissytal
  • Start date

Crissytal

What is and what should never be
Hey everyone. I wanted to give you guys an update on what's going on with me. I haven't been around hardly at all lately. I haven't left the hobby nor fallen off the edge of the world, I promise :). I'm finally moving from eastern NC to western NC. We're going to be just outside of Asheville NC. I have some trades and other things going with several of you guys on the forum. I'm still up for all of the above, I just need to get moved in and settled. The official date is the end of this month, then we will begin making the seven hour trip (several times I'm sure, we have a ton of crap) to get everything moved into the new house. Being about five minutes away from the Blue Ridge Parkway is going to be very nice :).

Those of you that I have emails going with, please forgive me. I'm going to be worse than usual with getting back to you. I don't know how long I will be without Internet service.

I hope everyone is doing well!
Crystal

Congrats Crissy,

I know you have been looking forward to this for a long time
Very happy for you and your family :)

Hollar if you need anything, I have some items for you when ready ;)

Butch

Hey! Long time no see! :) And congratulations!

have fun. I cant imagine a move that far. Hated moving into the place we built. even if it was not more than a few hundred feet from the old place. Hate just loading, trucking, unloading...... Some things still in boxes. And it has been 3 years. I think our first major move was less stressful even if it was between islands. Had the movers pack and crate things for us, and unload.......

get a bunch of friends to help makes things easier on marriage. Flight to East coast to help friends move :)

Good luck!

I'm glad everything eventually went smoothly!
It's gonna be a lotta work but it'll be fun to setup your new grow areas in the new location.

Looking forward to when you are all settled in.

Congrats and good luck! Please let us know how everything goes, we're all looking forward to getting you back!

Thanks everyone! Packing has been a pain. We still aren't done. The plants are a whole other matter. I'll probably pack them the day before we leave. I'm not looking forward to that either lol.

We need all the luck that we can get! :)

Join the Asheville carnivorous plant club! We're getting together to re-pot plants in early may. Then we're going to see rotundifolia on the parkway.

Back