What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving Out Some CP's. Michigan Folks

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Ok folks making room for other plants for my GH bizz, im moving out most my CP's to make room. I have nepenthes, some vft's, few pings, few dews, come and take um all for $55.00 must come and pick um up as im not shipping.

If you live in Michigan this would make a awsome starter collection or just add to your collection I need these gone ASAP, theres about 12 neps or more some big, some medium/small.
Im not going into there names or anything, if ya want um come and get um my loss your gain..

You can email me at for info/addy
cruzz2u2002@yahoo.com

Thanks..
Tracey..

I'm on my way!!

This offer is now closed, all CPs went to a new loving home today and Travis it was awsome meeting you and your girlfriend :rookwoot: and i thank you tons :bigthumpup: for comming up here and getting the CPs..

My pleasure.. SEE YOU IN THE SPRING FOR MORELS AND DRAG RACING! Thanks again guys.. Happy growing with the zillion cacti and succulents.

pS.. Show that cat some love for me. Most beautiful feline I've EVER seen!!

Back