What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving on

Well guys,
I never thought it would be me, but here I am saying it right now: I have to sell the plants.
smile_h_32.gif
I really need the money, time, and space. I want to thank you all for teaching me and getting me to where I am. At least now some of you can get back some plants that you might not be able to get elsewhere. I don't want to advertise, but these are all going on eBay, and you can find my growlist or PM me for one. They should all be online by 7 or 8 P.M. CST. Just a hint, there are some plants not available elsewhere that I'm selling.
smile_o_32.gif
I really need a reserve to get the money, but they all have to go. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, I may be back into the plants, but I will stay on the boards for advice and keep you updated on a huge project I'm working on. I really hate to ask you to do something for me, but please look and see if there is anything you like. You might walk away with a N. x predator for $50! I get hammered, but at least it's that much back. I'm sorry if this sounds like a pity post. Thanks for reading through and for 3 great years!
John
P.S. Please edit if I said anything "advertising" that isn't OK!
smile.gif

wow man that sucks, but at least you learned from growing cps and i bet that when you want to you'll get your collect back up.
biggrin.gif

Say it ain't so! Say it ain't so!
smile_h_32.gif

Well, you're young...you can always start over when life again permits.
Good luck in your new endevor!

awwwwww maaaan
smile_h_32.gif

Hope to hear more about this project youre working on
smile.gif

smile_h_32.gif
wow that sucks!
It doesnt sound like a pity post and you wont get none from me anyways since  you know if you ever decide to get back into this youve found a place with lots of friends who will quickly welcome you back and help you get back to where you left off
smile_m_32.gif

Good luck & warm wishes

Very sorry to hear you have to give them up. That's a hard decision, but hopefully they will go into caring hands. I hope you can get back into it one day. Make sure you stick around though. Good luck on eBay.
smile.gif

Hey guys,
I have had lots of requests for links, and while I will try to send them, just search "carnivorous plants" tonight and look for CPobsessed88 as the seller. And thanks for the good wishes. As soon as I am a little farther, I will tell you more about the project! It should be a lot of fun.

Well, I have most of them up! Search carnivorous plants and they are in home and garden category. I have some of them up now, including jacquelineae!
smile.gif

Sorry to hear your leaving the hobby:( I hope you get back into it when life permits. It`s been nice haveing you as a fellow cp enthusiast:) I too would like to hear of this "big project"
confused.gif

First Snowy Falcon and now Lithopsman.
smile_h_32.gif
I will miss you!

All I can tell you about it so far is that it involves a certain river and somee trout. Can't really tell you more until our formal proposal has been submitted... Thanks for all the good wishes! I'll lurk here every day or two though.
smile.gif

I promised my wife I would not buy more plants this year and that I would stay away from eBay. I am afraid to even look, lol.
Good luck with the trout. Would love to know more, but anything with fishing is a good thing, IMHO.

Cheers,

Joe

Well in a few minutes I will finish up almost everything. I already have a few bids, and I'm very glad. Comon, you know you want them!
smile_m_32.gif
(sorry to lobby, I just need to give them good homes that have the time/resources)
smile_h_32.gif

why do you wave this stuff in my face?
confused.gif
??? sorry but ive got alot of $$$ involved in other stuff.......had you do this a month ago i would have been glad to help yah out. good luck with your next stage in life.

Rattler

I desperately want that predator but I'm a broke college student living in a dorm room with not enough space to keep it alive.

Well I have most all of them, and I've gotten a lot of PMs requesting growlists. If a mod OKs it, can I just post my growlist here? Thanks for your support!
smile.gif

Awwwww no! Not lithopsman!!!! *does the bang bang boogie in honor of lithopsman*

Well thanks for your support guys! I am finishing up listing the other half of my collection. Now comes the more basic stuff that should be of more interest to some of you who aren't die hard Nep people. Thank you also to everyone who is helping me and the fish out! It looks like I will be able to tell you what exactly I'm doing in 3-4 weeks.
smile_m_32.gif

Ok, this is totally a selfish post. **BUMP** But I seriously would like to know if it is OK to post my growlist, the invasion of PMs continues. And it looks like I am going to actually make a little money for this. Six people watching the predator, and not one have put in a bid yet. (hint hint) Sorry about this selfish advertisement, continue with your daily life now.
LM

Back