What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving gotta adopt out non-CPs

NaRnAr

Ive got Crabs!
(I didnt see anything about non-cps in the rules, if this is not allowed let me know and you can remove/change its location)

So I will be moving to a new apartment here in two weeks and I had acquired some plants due to my previous job closing SO! due to the shortage of windows and plethora of plantage I will be adopting some of them out...im bummed but what can ya do *shrugs*

Im not looking for a trade since this one (could be more later) isnt a CP, just shipping. Im not really sure what it is I know it blooms clusters of tiny bright yellow flowers, enjoys partial sun (in a window or outside when its warm). The leaves are more succulent-like...again, not sure on what it is but its pretty hardy it seems.

Here is a pic of it...its in a 5-6" pot there, it will be shipping in the pot and then I will pack around it Im thinking. Its the plastic pot that it came from the florist in.
DSC05674.jpg

Ive also got 3 spider plant babies that I just rooted, they have green and white leaves, if anyone is interested...willing to do free on them (i have too many spider plants as it is, id be happy for them to go to a good home)

Thanks all!
~Nar

Just wanted to express condolences for your job being taken away from you. I know what it's like. Perhaps CareerBuilder.com can help? Kelly Scientific? Adecco?

Thanks Jim :) , I was "officially" unemployed (I was a student living off loans for two years) for about a month, im not sure how people survive being unemployed for as long as some do..things like basic groceries are so expensive! My previous boss died in a horse riding accident so we had to clean out the victorian home we were working out of and so me and the other lady there split the plants so that my boss' sister didnt toss them in the dumpster--I hate when people throw away plants. I am employed now, with what I have spent many hours and lots of money on :D ...x-ray. So all is well or at least on its way to getting there.

I found my current job on Craigslist, oddly enough. So if youre still looking, you could try that...I never thought of Craigslist as somewhere for that, but lots of jobs are on there! :)

Someone once suggested Craigslist. The current job I have is a temp-to-perm position, through Kelly Scientific, in a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant, as a QC Lab Tech. I actually go permanent as of next Monday. But that all came through Careerbuilder.com.

Glad you have the X-ray Tech thing!

Back