What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mostly unopened sarr pics + d.burmanni leaf pic

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date

thez_yo

instigator
burmanni closeup
P9120023.jpg

S.Judith Hindle
P9120022.jpg

S.minor
P9120021.jpg

S.Hummer's Hammerhead
P9120018.jpg

S.Umlauftiana
P9120017.jpg

S.leucophylla
P9120016.jpg

S. ...random unlabeled delivery from Peter's nursery, but my bet is a leuco of some sort :-))
P9120015.jpg

Everything always looks so pretty in that San Diego sunset :)

Yeah! :-D

looking pretty good thez.

For a bad year for leucos, mine are finally picking up *now* for some reason. Hopefully I get a beautiful last-wind out of them.

For a bad year for leucos, mine are finally picking up *now* for some reason. Hopefully I get a beautiful last-wind out of them.

Mine hasn't even gotten fall pitchers yet, but yours look great!

Mine hasn't even gotten fall pitchers yet, but yours look great!

That's sad...maybe because it warms up here and we sort of get summer a month later than everyone else here? I've never grown sarrs before ... last year this time, and those were Home Depot pickups so who knows what "seasons" they were trained to. I think it's their last-ditch attempt to throw up some pitchers before winter so they can photosynthesize just a *little*. It's a huge rhizome on the plain old leuco I've got and all it got out this summer was 2 pitchers half the size it came with when I ordered it last fall. I swear the ones it's got going now (yeah, like 3 leaves grew in in the past week :0o:) are some sort of apology for looking so bad the rest of the summer. :-))

Thanks too!

Nice!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Back