What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most of my neps as of now.

Well, I'm finally back from vacation, and my neps are a lot better than I thought they would be. Nothing really special.

Sanguinea:
SN853274.jpg

SN853275.jpg

Bongso. Man, I love this plant, it's made 6 leaves since it started to grow around late October and is going to open its first pitcher under my care:
SN853277.jpg

SN853279.jpg

Ventricosa 'red', it's really starting to get big:
SN853281.jpg

SN853282.jpg

Spect x aristo:
SN853280.jpg

Ramispina. Either it's slow or it's not really liking my conditions. I'm thinking of moving it to my window where it's more intermediate/lowland. The pitcher was still developing, but stopped growing, then decided to inflated. Hopefully it's a little preview of what's to come.:
SN853283.jpg

SN853286.jpg

I see your ramispina is having tiny lid syndrome like mine did. It goes away after the plant acclimates. I've also found that this nep is more sensitive to drier conditions. Its leaves seem to curl up when the soil gets a little too dry. It should warm up to your conditions after a little while.

Nice plants, glad to see that they were doing well when you were away.

Nice!

its seems your humidity waivered quite a bit, as that bongso pitcher seems to be developing LLS (little lid syndrome) too. keep it steady and thou shoult prosper!

Yeah, I don't have great humidity. But, I'm pretty sure it's steady. Thanks for the comments.

Back