What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I finally got a bit of time today to work on my plants and wanted to share a few photos with you. I hope you enjoy them.

N Song of Melancholy
DSC06032-Copy.jpg

DSC06031.jpg

N Black Dragon
DSC06039.jpg

N thorelii x merrilliana
DSC06043.jpg

N x predator
DSC06041.jpg

Unidentified Possibly maxima hybrid… Any opinions?
DSC06036.jpg

N alata x truncata
DSC06038.jpg

N boschiana x (spectabilis x veitchii)
DSC06035.jpg

N clipeata x eymae
DSC06025.jpg

N x splendiana xx mixta
DSC06024.jpg

N x Pharaoh ((thorelii x spectabilis) xx Miranda)
DSC06017-Copy.jpg

DSC06019-Copy.jpg

N x Black Beauty
DSC06014-Copy.jpg

N x Miranda
DSC06011.jpg

DSC06009.jpg

:0o:

Thank you SO much for sharing- wow! You've got an astounding collection; very well grown.
Absolutely gorgeous plants :love:

Great plants as always Keith :) Thanks for sharing with those in the frigid states LOL

Too awesome! :) Looks like whatever you're doing, they're loving it!

Thanks for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed them. I will try to post more next weekend.

Normally I am not much for a lot of complex hybrids, however that splendina x mixta is really something else.

Love all the boschiana genes you've got going there.

SOme beautiful looking specimens you got there. :)

as to the N Song of Melancholy, all i can say is "DAMN!".....thats now on my wish list....

Again, thanks for all the kind words.

Dexenthes - the splendina x mixta is a fairly new arrival; this is the first pitcher it has produced in my care. I was really surprised at vivid colors and shape of its pitchers. This has quickly moved very near the top of my favorites list.

Rattler - This is by far the best pitcher the Song of Melancholy has produced. Don't get me wrong, earlier pitchers were nice, but the colors displayed in this pitcher are above and beyond anything this plant has previously produced. I really hope it continues to produce similar pitchers as it grows....

Ah, the advantages of living in Hawaii!Tha 'Melancholy' has an amazing hood!

Yes, there are many advantages of living in Hawaii. Great weather for growing CPs is just one of them...

How fast & large does the alata x truncata grow? I'm not often a huge fan of hybrids but I just love the look of it!

Swords - I have had the alata x truncata for a little over a year. It has been growing well, but is a bit on the slow side. The picture in the photo is about 9-10" and is the largest this plant has produced for me. But it has made constant progress from about 5" pitchers when I received it.

Wow at the first pitcher. Fantastic.

I was able to snap a couple more pictures this weekend. I hope you enjoy them.

N x margaretea (kampotiana x ventricosa)
DSC06102.jpg

N x dyeriana ((northiana x maxima)x(rafflesiana x veitchii))
DSC06096.jpg

N x rokko (thorelii x maxima)
DSC06087.jpg

N spectabilis x ventricosa
DSC06083.jpg

N copelandii Apo
DSC06080.jpg

N “poi dog” (unidentified)
DSC06078.jpg

N x mixta (maxima x northiana)
DSC06073.jpg

N prosperity [(mirabilis x thorelii) x ((northiana x maxima) x (rafflesiana x veitchii))]
DSC06071.jpg

N sibyanensis x maxima
DSC06068.jpg

N x rufescens (distillatoria x (gracilis x (hirsuta x rafflesiana)))
DSC06061.jpg

N spectabilis x talangensis
DSC06055.jpg

N maxima x alata
DSC06049.jpg

:love: is SO gorgeous.

Back