What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Music!

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
There have been a number of people who have shared their music on Terraforums since I've been here and Nitecrawler's latest song just inspired me to share some of my own. (Don't worry Liz, you still get an exclusive set, coming up!)

I play mostly guitar, I also sing, but I love dabbling on any instrument I can get my hands on. This song is just a thrown-together sample of some of my instrumental acoustic work, that I wrote over these last couple days. This is a rough draft instrumental!

Hopefully I will add bass lines and vocals to it over time and more instruments if possible, but for now - this is what I pulled together today.

(Thanks Nitecrawler for showing me SoundCloud! :p )

Here it is: La Ciudad

http://soundcloud.com/pmjj/la-ciudad

Oooooh, I like this!!! :-D
I'll probably love it super extra lots once you get vocals in there. I need vocals for most stuff. *nods*

But the prospect of more guitar songs for meeeeeee, like in Solve For E, and didgeridoo, makes me squee.
Repeatedly.
:spazz:

*swoons and explodes with audio-love-overload*

Repeated squees?? Zoinks!

Thanks Liz. :) I'll throw something together with a didgeridoo, definitely.

I just totally envisioned the fembot blowing up from Austin Powers. XD

That's pretty cool. I like most types of music, and that is one of the best kinds to dance to!
Looking forward to more songs!

Oooh, Caught Blue Handed is new to me :3
Loooooooooooove iiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!
:-D

Liz it's called Blueberry Song 2010 on your mix. Thanksz you!!

Ohohoho, I see what you did there!
Gosh I love all your music sosososo very much!!!!
You've got so much talent :3

Ohohoho, I see what you did there!
Gosh I love all your music sosososo very much!!!!
You've got so much talent :3

Oh hush. :blush:

If you don't put a lid on that peristome, my head might get big! :lol:

:lol:
But I only speak the truth!
AND...It's not just me!!!
I just showed Solve For Energy to a friend and she was like "OHHHH, he IS good! Why doesn't he upload more?!"
I'll show her your other site too :3

Back