What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More ID please!

• Thread starter Marcos Ono
  • Start date
Thanks for any help.
Foto 1
ATgAAACOsA3XLAHOvxBAxfhfonrWBHpA7IzMiv0Qnd23DM_X1-TyW3icKwP6yuD2k-w3Am6PClqAEjhq1tr87miMcqiQAJtU9VC3Q-m-Cs4qOBoKUp_yPkSR3ZLxLQ.jpg

Foto 2
ATgAAAAgr9X9LofJ94t3HhObh9UuM1OOAUXk3T3fK-vgXiLX3mi9criYj6_zzjesYoRnZXpFAbWmoisiNEbf_AM0rDUeAJtU9VC8RSEj_mOkrMkWq5o8K7-NlkeQHA.jpg

Foto 3
ATgAAABMu_-DgscnqdbE0p06BnHw_sArV2PLWR6yoygftlv1HsFo5v4qRFvokJfF0iMlr2gSddv6z7guLv1QHFbgKOhvAJtU9VC275yI-Vhg8E7PLjeihBkKFEtPsQ.jpg

foto 4
ATgAAAB4BmdTZwB-liLzmtRKta8W9w9KwzccKM4bTwT_yNVBeYlzhPKIlkn6d6-dcoSzJv5tP6VvpQwOMxq-z8JOQsQQAJtU9VAg833fHSFFZqIktYsiNVKlwOy8fg.jpg

Marcos Ono

The second is almost certainly S. Flava.
The rest are hybrids which are difficult to identify.
The first might be minor x purpurea.
The third and fourth could be any kind of purpurea cross.

I would say third purp x psitt, but without a label, it's almost impossible to find out what it is, so just put purp hybrid for all of them, though the second, I have no idea if it's pure or hybrid.

The first one kinda reminds me of a cross that Peter D'Amato calls "Godzuki" which is S. minor x oreophila
The second I will agree that there's flava (var rugelli) in there, but it's not pure. The veining and thicker column suggest flava (rugelli) x oreophila.
The third suggests psittacina x purpurea
The fourth one might be a type of S. catesbaei (purpurea x flava)

Thanks for help me.
Somebody knows where can I foud some photos of S. oreophila and/or S. alata just to identify some Sarracenias here?
Thanks again.

Google Images FTW! xD

I'm pretty sure there's a site called humboldt, but I can't seem to find it, it keeps leading me to other sites LOL

Back