What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More frogs have arrived...................

4 Hyla leucophyllata, clown tree frogs, just arrived here at the office. baby froggys, i think 2 of them could comfortably sit on a quarter at the moment. they will get to be about an inch and a half long or so i believe. ill get some pics up ASAP.

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

Cute!

Really really nice!  you have to stop sending photos of frogs as I want to have some but Dont have the money!  ;)

(I need to get a job soon :p)

Ditto with what TyFone said. I love amphibians and frogs in particular, and you're really making me consider a vivarium...

Thanks for sharing!
Cheers

As the others have said, stop posting frog pics. My plan is in a week and a half is to pick up a few more Leopard Geckos at the show.......Not frogs!
smile_m_32.gif

if it werent for the fact that i HATE crickets i would have leopard gex, i had one for a while at one point till i discovered that i hate crickets

I feed mine mealworms. I like food I can raise easily myself, and do not have to worry about escapees or chirping.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Oct. 25 2005,8:53)]if it werent for the fact that i HATE crickets i would have leopard gex, i had one for a while at one point till i discovered that i hate crickets
I hate crickets, too. Always failed to understand how the Brits and their ex-colonies can spend days on end on such an utterly boring game.
smile_n_32.gif

lol

Those lil' things are sooo cute. I agree though...you need to stop posting photos because I'm reaaaally wanting some. I don't have the money for it either. I probably won't have any heat this winter.
confused.gif

Back